Lugar de trabajo
Relación Públicas / Comunicación
Tipo de oferta
Remuneración bruta mensual
No especificado / Sin remuneración
Publicación17 noviembre, 2021
Senior Brand Specialist
Funciones a desempeñar y detalles de la oferta
About the job
Are you a force of nature, full of energy, creativity and drive? We’re looking for you to help us take the PYRATEX® brand to the next level!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a brand and content marketing background to join our strong, supportive and growing team.
SO HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR TIME?
* Copywriting and designing a range of marketing activity and materials such as: award entries, product presentations, and the story of PYRATEX® fabrics.
* Supporting our clients in the communication of their use of PYRATEX® so the end consumer can understand the full value of what they wear.
* Any event, tradeshows and material platform you think PYRATEX® should be at? We count on you to make it happen!
* There are so many angles to sustainability. Help us and the brand we work with finding focus!
* With your nose for new trends and innovation you are leading the connection with our Business Development team so they are always up to date with our latest product stories.
* Understand our brand’s core values and USP’s and be responsible for coherent communication (creative style, copy, etc…) across all touch points; working with the Head of Brand & Communication to continually refine our messaging.
* You will be a guardian of our visual identity
* Drive our content and communication strategy to increase engagement across multiple channels including newsletter, social media and website as well as potentially supporting podcasts / IG lives etc…
SOUNDS GOOD? THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Skills matter, experience is useful, attitude is everything.
* At least 5-8 years’ experience in brand and content management.
* Experience in a very fast moving retail industry is preferable
* Passionate about innovations and sustainability in the Textile Industry
* Fluent in English (minimum C2 level required)
* Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills: this role involves work on many different projects, with many different people so it’s important that you can spin different plates!
* Familiarity with visuals and design
* A creative storyteller and strong copywriter, who can take a brand visual image and tone of voice and consistently apply it.
* Passion, drive, and enthusiasm, with desire to learn and professionally develop
* The ability to think independently, ask the right questions, proactively anticipate potential hiccups, and effectively find solutions
* Communication skills - marketing is a key central function at PYRATEX®, and effective communication both within the team and across the company is essential
Nice to have experience:
An understanding of B2B marketing channels and strategies
An understanding of the fashion industry and global apparel market
Experience with Marketing tools
Descripción de la empresa
We are an award winning innovative textile and R&D company, looking for a dedicated Senior Brand Specialist to help strengthen our brand, communicate our values and support our marketing & PR activity.
PYRATEX® is at the forefront of responsible knitted fabrics in fashion. We are looking for someone who is passionate about sustainability but who is ready to roll up his or her sleeves and do something about it.
In this job you would not only be working on PYRATEX® communication but you would be in the unique position of supporting our clients, the fashion brands, on the campaigns where PYRATEX® is involved.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. PYRATEX® is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.