Lugar de trabajo
Ventas/ Expansión / Wholesales / Franquicias
Tipo de oferta
Remuneración bruta mensual
No especificado / Sin remuneración
Publicación21 marzo, 2022
Funciones a desempeñar y detalles de la oferta
About the Opportunity
PYRATEX® is growing and constantly on the lookout for new team members. Our unique approach allows us to supply to the most fashion-forward companies & luxury houses. We daily receive requests from interested brands and we are looking for a junior Business Developer to enforce the Sales team.
Be a part of a young international team where you will get to
- Handle any incoming requests that arrive through our website form
- Prospect new clients, assist at client visits and exhibit at trade shows
- Provide support to customers from start to finish, proposal, scheduling, and coordination with timelines of all entities through project completion
- Assist clients throughout the sales process: from selecting fabric, checking stock, writing quotes with lead times, to following up during and after Production.
- Be at the forefront of sustainable and innovative fashion
- Report and analyse the KPI’s on a regular basis
- Collect feedback and propose actions to boost Sales, contribute to the Sales Strategy
We are looking for people who have
- Knowledge of the Textile supply chain: Circular Knits, Textiles and Garment Manufacturing
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales in the Textile Industry
- Advanced English (speaking & writing, minimum C1 level or equivalent is required) and Italian is a plus
- Highly motivated in the world of fashion, start-ups and new technologies
- Organised, deadline & detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of G-Suite / MS-Office
- International profile, able to work in a flexible, collaborative, and multidisciplinary environment
What you’ll find when working at PYRATEX®
* Location: Work from our office in Madrid
* Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
* Commitment: we are committed to developing early talent
* Passion: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
* Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
* Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
* Dynamic: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to know more about PYRATEX®? Visit our website or instagram.
Descripción de la empresa
PYRATEX® is an R&D company and textile supplier of innovative knit fabrics. We aim to replace synthetic materials in textiles with natural ones which are better for our bodies, and for the planet. Our materials are produced locally and made from either vegetal, recycled or biodegradable fibers. We develop and supply our quality driven PYRATEX® fabrics to other brands through collaborations.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. PYRATEX® is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that PYRATEX® equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective