Lugar de trabajo
ventas (director / manager de tiendas)
Tipo de oferta
Remuneración bruta mensual
No especificado / Sin remuneración
Publicación12 marzo, 2020
Store Manager Las Rozas
Funciones a desempeñar y detalles de la oferta
To provide leadership for the store, setting an excellent standard for the store and inspiring the team to achieve it.
To own the employee experience, driving employee satisfaction and elevating team behaviours.
To own the customer experience, driving customer satisfaction and increasing brand loyalty.
To drive performance and growth, through excellent operational and commercial execution.
Establish a constant focus on Brand, continually driving engagement, knowledge and passion for the Brand across the store team
Be on the shop floor
Be a presence leading on the shop floor, acting as a brand ambassador and role modelling Burberry behaviours
Monitor, coach and provide feedback to the store team to deliver excellent customer experience
Maintain a luxury environment, ensuring excellent execution and maintenance of Visual Merchandising guidelines across the store
Drive the use of digital assets to enhance the customer experience
Retain and develop talent
Lead, inspire and manage a high performing, positive store team
Continually elevate the capability of the store team through recruitment, staff development, mobility and effective succession planning
Establish a learning culture and maintain a strong connection of the store team to the Brand
Have excellent product knowledge and drive the same standard across the store team
Maintain a strong understanding of product sales performance and optimise sales of the available inventory
Demonstrated alignment with the Burberry Store Management behaviours:
- Service Focused
- Leading to Inspire
- Commercially Aware
- Developing Talent
- Driving Excellence
- Local language plus English.
- A passion for and interest in fashion, and a luxury ethos.
- A digital awareness and interest, with an ability to comfortably navigate social media and e-commerce sites.
- Awareness of local employment and retail legislation.
- Flexible to work as required to meet store needs.
- Experience in a luxury brand or in a luxury service and selling environment.
- Retail Management experience appropriate to the role, to be assessed based on the size and complexity of previous roles. Metrics will include sales turnover and volume and the number and types of roles previously managed.
Descripción de la empresa
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.