Lugar de trabajo
Ventas/ Expansión / Wholesales / Franquicias
Tipo de oferta
Remuneración bruta mensual
No especificado / Sin remuneración
Publicación3 marzo, 2020
Key Account Manager
Funciones a desempeñar y detalles de la oferta
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible to drive profitable market share growth with the assigned customer and categories and establish winning strategic partnerships with the assigned account teams. As an ambassador of the assigned Account to internal stakeholders, you will contribute to develop and execute Sales Strategies and focus on joint Category and Strategic Business Planning with the retailers to drive commercial results. The position will be expected to be an expert in understanding the account's strategy and translate it into specific initiatives to drive growth.
· To drive the development of the ASICS brands' business and assigned customer portfolio
· Support development of the account strategies, formalization by Strategic Account and Seasonal Account Plans
· Be an ambassador and driver for joint long-term Strategic Business and Category Plans. Be an expert in understanding the Customer's business and ensure a correct follow up and accurate reporting of the Account
· To sell-in and agree on sell-out support and ensure formalization of the Plan in conjunction and with support of the Account Marketing and Merchandising teams
· To ensure continuous monitoring of sell-out and the order book as well as cost-effective and reliable supply/delivery for the account
· To work within the agreed ASICS trade terms and within the agreed distribution framework with assigned customer
· Represent assigned accounts internally as ambassador towards
· University degree preferably on Business or Sports Economics, International Management, Marketing and/or Sales
· 5 years relevant work experience managing Strategic Accounts
· Industry experience preferably Sports
· Very good command of English both written and spoken.
· Well-rounded Sales expertise and project management skillset.
· Budget: Assigned Customer / Sales group Budget
· Strong communication skills
·Advanced in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Passionated about the sports industry, well-being, and fashion
· Team Player
· You can travel approximately 30% of your time
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Descripción de la empresa
We are dedicated to the continuous improvement of our people. When you join ASICS, you'll get the support you need to move your career forward. Through learning and development and stretch assignments, we open up new experiences to move and to grow.
We care about our employees' well-being and promote initiatives to help achieve a sound mind in a sound body. We encourage everyone at ASICS to move and stay active.
WHAT ASICS OFFERS YOU
· Make an impact from day one. We believe that every single person can make a difference, so we encourage our employees to dream big and empower everyone to make things happen.
· Grow and develop your career in a passionated Sales team.
· Be part of an international and driven retail sports company
· Modern open space workplace located in the center of Barcelona
· In company gym for employees
· Ticket restaurant, private health insurance, pension plan, company car and company phone