Lugar de trabajo
ventas (director / manager de tiendas)
Tipo de oferta
Remuneración bruta mensual
No especificado / Sin remuneración
Publicación14 febrero, 2020
Retail Excellence & Operations Project Manager
Funciones a desempeñar y detalles de la oferta
It´s an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth and transformation. Reporting to the Retail Excellence Operations Manager, you will play a key role in helping execute the rollout of a roadmap of global initiatives all aimed at making the operations and performance of our store network more efficient and consistent, respectively.
You will be based in our Global HQ in Madrid and you will work on a diverse range of projects which span from collaborations with our Marketing team to working closely with IT and Logistics. The role has a wide remit that will cover all retail topics and has a view on long-term change that will affect our global retail network. You will contribute to projects that drive profitability and improve efficiencies in our stores.
This role is perfect for anyone who is interested in developing a deep knowledge of retail and is excited by project management.
Your role & responsibilities:
Execution of current roadmap
Business analysis - contributing to the development of a new roadmap:
Experience and skills required:
- 4 years' work experience in a strategy / business process management consulting environment or in a business analyst role
- Retail experience is a plus
- Strong project management skills - ability to manage time and balance multiple requests and priorities
- Strong attention to detail and quality of execution
- Process- oriented
- Proactive and curious
- Proven analytical abilities - excited by data
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - structured, clear and concise communications
- Open-mindedness for new technologies and eagerness to drive innovations
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Spanish language skills is a plus
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
Descripción de la empresa
Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world's major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE's creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.