Lugar de trabajo
Tipo de oferta
Remuneración bruta mensual
No especificado / Sin remuneración
Publicación8 enero, 2020
Junior International HR Administrator
Funciones a desempeñar y detalles de la oferta
- Verify the correct payroll management by the external collaborators (correct variables, changes, registrations / cancellations, etc.).
- Providing HR support and advice to Store managers relating to labor issues they may have.
- Contract management, settlements, registrations, cancellations, etc.
- Updating employee files and records.
- HR reports maintenance.
- Supporting in HR projects.
- Previous admin experience required, preferably in an HR department (at least 1 year)
- BSc/BA in HR, Business or relevant field (preferred but not essential)
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Great attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Fluent in English and good spanish level. A third language, such as French or Italian, would be a plus
- Salary offered: up to 24.000 gross/year depending on the experience
Descripción de la empresa
We at PRONOVIAS GROUP, Global leader in the Bridal industry with headquartes in Barcelona, are currently looking for a talented and outstanding Junior International HR Administrator to join our HR Team. PRONOVIAS GROUP seeks for people who are passionate about Fashion; love to be part of a growing and challenging international environment; inspiring and empowering people and are not afraid to make the difference.
Our mission is bringing HAPPINESS into the world by dressing with style our customers’ dreams, being the best partner to our clients and building together an exciting place to work.
WHAT DO WE OFFER ?
- Becoming part of a dynamic company with more than 50 years of experience.
- Join our international "family" with more than 35 nationalities worldwide.
- Ethical workplace environment that embrace the diversity that makes us special.
- Having to opportunity to join our "Happy World" projects to empower women and environmental sustainability.
- Team building activities to promote the Companies' values: respect, innovation, empowerment, performance driven and team work.
- Company canteen.
- Flexible Compensation Plan.
- Weekly Foreign Languages courses.
- Private parking and company shuttle bus from El Prat de Llobregat train station.
- If you fit with all the requirements and PRONOVIAS GROUP's values, do not hesitate to apply to this role!