Lugar de trabajo
Tipo de oferta
Remuneración bruta mensual
No especificado / Sin remuneración
Publicación13 diciembre, 2019
Sales Associate Barcelona - Chinese Speaker
Funciones a desempeñar y detalles de la oferta
The Gucci Sales Associate is responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage in accordance with the Gucci selling ceremony;
Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales;
Capture meaningful customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities;
Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products;
Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience
- 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results;
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Fluent in Chinese, English and Spanish (mandatory).
Descripción de la empresa
De origen italiana y fundada en 1921 por el artesano Guccio Gucci en un pequeño taller de Florencia, en italia, Gucci forma parte del segundo mayor grupo de lujo del mundo, Kering. La compañía contó entre sus filas con diseñadores como Tom Ford y directivos como Domenico De Sole, que se encargaron de revitalizar la firma en los noventa. Gucci cuenta ahora con presencia en todo el mundo y se marca el objetivo de alcanzar una facturación de 6.000 millones de euros.