Lugar de trabajo
Tipo de oferta
Remuneración bruta mensual
No especificado / Sin remuneración
Publicación3 diciembre, 2019
HR Legal & Payroll Trainee with German
Funciones a desempeñar y detalles de la oferta
As an HR Legal & Payroll Trainee with German you will be giving support to tasks such as…
- HR Administration for CNET (central & northern Europe)
- Payroll (consolidation of payroll information, accounting, contact with the external payroll provider, etc...)
- Legal (contact with our lawyers, responsible for disciplinary procedures, optimization of contracts, legal advice to managers and HR BP…)
- Administration (legal declaration, DUE, contracts, etc...)
- Contacts with employees (explanation of payslips, corrections in the system if needed etc…)
- Maintaining the communication between the different points of Sales, HR POS team and the local country HR agency.
- Ensuring the proper enforcement of current legislation in CNET
You are the perfect candidate if…
- You are finishing your studies in Labour Relations, HR, Law or similar.
- You can sign an internship agreement with your university or school.
- You have a fluent level of German and English (Other language will be high valued).
We offer you...
Fun & Profit: An international company with a fun, hardworking and dynamic atmosphere
Test & Learn : Our work ethics involves trying out new things and don’t be afraid of making mistakes
Express Yourself and Creative Freedom: Be yourself and let your creativity flow!
Caring HQ: Healthy lunch in our Canteen, sports club, free coffee, 50% discount, Flexible timetables and much more!
Descripción de la empresa
You are authentic and different. Us too. You are looking for new challenges that motivate and invigorate you. You want to be yourself but do things differently. Learn something new every day and have contact with people all over the world. You're very Desigual! Therefore, we invite you to change, grow and improve, and we will do it with you.
Our story explains who we are and what we do. Desigual was born in Ibiza in 1984, the creative idea of Thomas Meyer, who is today our company’s President. We define our unique, optimistic and colorful style, which celebrates difference. This message transfers to our designs and also the way we work at our headquarters, located on the beach in Barcelona. Our creations are inspired by the Mediterranean, the sun, the light and the will to live. What moves us is offering our customers a positive experience with our product and our brand and to enjoy the moment.
Do you want to be part of this adventure?