Lugar de trabajo
Administración/Atención al cliente
Tipo de oferta
Remuneración bruta mensual
No especificado / Sin remuneración
Publicación12 noviembre, 2019
Funciones a desempeñar y detalles de la oferta
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe.
To accompany our further growth in Barcelona, we are looking for an Office Coordinator (f/m/d) who enjoys our dynamic environment with always new and varied challenges.
- You support us in the daily tasks of our office in all parts of office management and work closely together with the various departments and local management
- This includes travel bookings, event management, visitor management, reception work, organisation of work equipment and copying, writing and scanning activities
- Furthermore, you will support us in the organisation and management of external service providers (e.g. cleaning service, craftsmen, etc.) and the interior and, if necessary, carry out simple maintenance work independently
- You support our HR department with administrative activities such as contract handling, the creation of (standardized) references, the organization of "Ticket Restaurant", collaboration with service providers, - - HR reporting and preparatory payroll accounting (together with an external service partner)
- You support our Finance department with handling of the local invoices including their factual and content-related checking and recording in the system
- Commercial training or professional experience, preferably in the service-related area (e.g. hotel industry)
- (First) relevant professional experience in the office management of an international company
- Very friendly appearance with high service orientation
- Strong communication and team skills
- Organizational talent, sense of responsibility, flexibility and resilience
- Independent and professional way of working
- Trained handling of MS Office programs
- Very good knowledge of English and Spanish (knowledge of German is advantageous, but not mandatory)
Descripción de la empresa
At Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. With our Munich head office centered in the heart of Europe, we have an international reach as speciality teams are based around the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation. We are always on the lookout for the brightest talents to join in our success.